No 2 Silver Street
Isles of Scilly, St Mary’s TR21 0PZ
No 2 should have everything needed for a fantastic holiday. If there are any specific items we haven’t thought of, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Telephone and superfast wireless broadband
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Food processor
- Luxury high quality mattresses, pillows and linen on all beds
- Travel cot and high chair (by request)
- 32” TV/DVD in main living area
- Stereo CD and radio
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Shaving points in bathrooms
- Mini library – selection of books for guest use
- Pets with prior consent
Please refrain from smoking at No 2 and in the annex
Open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen, accessed either from the front or the rear door. The annex is accessed through the kitchen.
- Two, three seater sofas, two armchairs, two additional chairs.
- Radio/CD player.
- Telephone and broadband connection.
- Selection of books.
- Oak table large enough to seat 8 people.
- Fully fitted units with all cooking utensils, cutlery and tableware supplied.
- Access via the main house kitchen.
- Washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Small kitchen and seating area.
- Two easy chairs and table.
- Wall mounted TV.
- Annex spiral staircase.
Main double bedroom
- Double bed.
- Large sliding patio doors leading to a secluded south facing balcony.
- Large wardrobe with sliding doors. With five drawer matching unit.
- Fully tiled bathroom with high-pressure shower.
- Bath with showerhead.
- Toilet and basin.
- Independent fan heater for instant heat and electric towel rail.
- Shaver point with light over mirror.
- Two twin single beds.
- Wardrobe and wide 3 drawer matching unit.
- Bunk beds.
- Accessed by spiral staircase.
- Small double bed with access on one side.
- Great light with three windows.
- Wardrobe and matching drawer unit.
- En-suite shower, toilet and hand basin.
- The house backs onto a communal courtyard for guest use.
- Waste bins are situated adjacent to the back door of No 2 Silver Street, and collected every Monday (subject to change by the local authority).
- Raised ornamental pond approximately 90cm high.